What is it?
What is the value of it?
- A system of meetings, reporting and governance processes;
- Ongoing engagement, communication and collaboration
- Testing of service delivery
- An early warning system for issues
- Timely resolution of issues and complaints
- Transparent reporting providing the right information
- Past experience of poor administration
- Contract approaching renewal
- Complacency and lack of attention in the service
- Insufficient internal resource for robust oversight
- Lack of transparency in reporting
- Provide comfort on risks and fees
- To bring best practice and wider market knowledge to bear on the service
- To make the governance aspects of the contract real
- To ensure you’re able to deliver on the sponsor and trustee promise – to pay the right benefits to the right people at the right time
Helping Trustees and Companies to better govern their pension schemes
Get in touch today to find out how we can help.
Have a problem that needs solving?